StepLeaf’s Kubernetes Administrator Exam Training helps you to improve the ability to do the installation, configuration and management of production-based Kubernetes clusters. This course gives an hands-on experience in Application LifeCycle Management, Networking, Scheduling, Security, Cluster Maintenance, Logging/Monitoring, Storage and Troubleshooting.
|Oct 24||Sat,Sun (6 Weeks) Weekend Batch||Filling Fast 02:30 PM 04:30 PM|
|Nov 21||Sat,Sun (6 Weeks) Weekend Batch||01:30 AM 03:30 AM|
Can't find a batch you were looking for?
StepLeaf’s Kubernetes Administrator Training promotes you to become the best Certified Kubernetes Administrator in the world. Kubernetes' use is evolving at a high speed at all open source projects. This course provides an intense training on real time examples, which is directly tied to the Kubernetes concepts.
Mastering a technology is an art of talking with machines. At the end of the course, you will be mastered in the following topics:
Who should take up this Certification Course?
StepLeaf’s DevOps Training Course is mainly preferred for System Administrators, Software Developers, Cloud Professionals, Integration specialists, Security engineers and Solution Architects.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Little knowledge in the following topics will explode your learning into a masterpiece
troubleshootingthecluster, etcdoperations, helmcharts, efkstack, securingthecluster, configmaps, persistentvolumeclaim, persistentvolume, kubernetescontrollers, scheduling, calico
Learning Objective: Learn the basic concepts of Kubernetes and configure your Kubernetes network using calico.
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.
Which project will be part of this course?
StepLeaf’s Certified Kubernetes Administrator training course is mainly designed to get through the CKA exam. Each domain is covered by various activities according to the exam weightage. The activities are
1. Deploy app via command line and YAML file
2. Explore the limit range for container on Namespace level and deployment level
3. Deploy a complex scenario and Manage maintenance modes in a Kubernetes Cluster.
4. Read and create PODs by running curl commands. Extract keys and certificates from kube configuration file.
5. Find and review API cache file
6. Work with Kubernetes jobs and cron jobs
7. Identify and control PODs of ReplicaSets. Finally detach the PODs without stopping it.
8. Kubernetes complete deployment
9. Deploy single POD per node and work with Rolling Update and OnDelete of DaemonSets
10. Investigate if label is removed from already running PODs
11. Investigate the PODs if taints and toleration are not matched
12. Work with Kubernetes affinity and anti-affinity.
13. Use of NginX-based Kubernetes Ingress Controller and retrieve configuration from POD
14. Create and use Kubernetes Persistent Volumes, add abstraction layer and change access mode
15. Perform monitoring using Metrics Server and monitor CPU and RAM usage
16. Work with Liveness probes and Readiness probes
StepLeaf uses a blended learning technique which consists of auditory, visual, hands-on and much more technique at the same time. We assess both students and instructors to make sure that no one falls short of the course goal.