StepLeaf’s Google Cloud Certification Training gives an intense coaching on Google Cloud Services such as storage, computing, database, networking and security. Here is a chance to design and deploy scalable Google Cloud Solutions for Enterprise. This course helps you to clear the Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam in ease.
|Oct 31||Sat,Sun (6 Weeks) Weekend Batch||Filling Fast 02:30 AM 04:30 AM|
Can't find a batch you were looking for?
StepLeaf’s Google Cloud Certification Training helps you to acquire knowledge about the Cloud computing process and Google Cloud Platform fundamentals. This course allows you to apply Google Cloud Platform for designing and processing purposes. It showcase your technical skills on particular GCP job roles.
Mastering a technology is an art of talking with machines. At the end of the course, you will be mastered in the following topics:
Who should go for this course?
This course can be opted by IT professionals, software developers, Administrators, Architects and others who want to learn recent technologies.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Little knowledge in IT will explode your learning into a masterpiece.
googlecloudserviceslikestorage, computing, database, networking&security;googleglobalinfrastructure, machinelearning;googlecloudsolutiondesign&deployment, googlecloudapis, iam, googlecloudmigration
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.
StepLeaf gaming is planning to deploy its game in Compute Engine.
1. Capture streaming metrics
2. Run intensive analytics
3. Integrate with a managed NoSQL database
4. Improve uptime and downtime
5. Increase the efficiency of cloud resource
6. Reduce latency to all customers
7. Dynamically scale up or scale down activity
8. Store activity in time series database
9. Run hardened Linux distro
StepLeaf is building a disaster recovery site. Identify the component that is necessary for migration
1. Build a reliable environment with scaled parity
2. Improve security by setting rules and IAM
3. Analyze and optimize Architecture that are self-healing and auto-scaling
4. Implement automation framework for provisioning cloud
5. Encrypt data on the wire
6. Support multiple private connection
7. Load balancing across multiple instances
StepLeaf uses a blended learning technique which consists of auditory, visual, hands-on and much more technique at the same time. We assess both students and instructors to make sure that no one falls short of the course goal.