StepLeaf’s IoT Certification on Azure gives an intense training on Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT, Azure IoT Hub and Alexa Voice. Here is a chance to learn about various concepts such as IoT framework, IoT solution Architecture, IoT Ecosystem, Networking Protocols and Application Layer Protocols.
|Oct 24||Sat,Sun (7.5 Weeks) Weekend Batch||Filling Fast 01:30 AM 03:30 AM|
|Nov 07||Sat,Sun (7.5 Weeks) Weekend Batch||02:30 PM 04:30 PM|
Can't find a batch you were looking for?
StepLeaf’s IoT Certification Training on Azure is like lighting a key to your career. The course is designed to develop solutions to IoT using sensors and components integration. IoT is implemented in Big Data to understand the features of the extracted data. Through this course you can become the master of the universe.
Mastering a technology is an art of talking with machines. At the end of the course, you will be mastered in the following topics:
• IoT Architecture and IoT Framework
• Configure Raspberry Pi, Sensors, Actuators
• Sense-HAT board, Face Detection
• Various IoT Network Protocols
• Hands-on in Azure IoT Hub and Cloud
• Develop IoT solutions using Raspberry Pi, Sense HAT and Azure
• Master IoT challenges, research scope and business solutions
• Alexa Voice Bot on Raspberry
Who should take up the IoT Certification Course?
StepLeaf’s IoT Certification Course is mainly preferred for Technical Architect, Solution Architect and IT professionals.
What are the prerequisites for taking up this course?
StepLeaf’s IoT Certification Course requires some intermediate knowledge in the following topics:
• Theoretical knowledge on Azure IoT Hub
Why should you go for this course?
In the world of technology, it is necessary to use internet as a mode of communication. The Internet of Things(IoT) is the talk of the town and it gives a better scope for the data scientist. It gives better encouragement and better learning for creators each day. IoT is a trending concept which could be learnt with affordable options. It is worth spending time to get better career opportunities. In this mobile era learning IoT is a bliss to you and it is the best way to survive and flourish in this fast moving world.
internetofthings, iotboardsinmarket, raspberrypi, sensors, sensehatboard, iotcommunicationprotocols, remotemonitoring, bledevicepresencedetector, portabletwitterbot
Introduction to Internet of Things
Learning Objectives: To learn the basics of IoT. Understand IoT architecture and IoT decision framework.
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.
What are the requirements for this IoT Certification Training?
● Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
● SD card (minimum 16Gb)
● Display Unit(Monitor with HDMI)
● HDMI to VGA converter
● USB Mic and Speaker
● USB Keyboard and Mouse
● Google Developers account
● Google Developers Console
● Microsoft Azure Account
● Amazon Developers account developer.amazon.com
How will I execute the practicals?
● Your StepLeaf instructor will instruct you about the accounts which need activation to work on using Raspberry Pi and help you to execute the case study step by step.
Which case studies will be a part of the course?
● There will be 10 case studies that have been designed by our StepLeaf instructors who are currently working in the industry.
StepLeaf uses a blended learning technique which consists of auditory, visual, hands-on and much more technique at the same time. We assess both students and instructors to make sure that no one falls short of the course goal.