StepLeaf's Robotic Process Automation training using UiPath will prepare you for UiPath's RPA Developer Advanced Certification Exam so that you can drive RPA initiatives in your organization. You will master the key concepts while designing an RPA solution using UiPath, perform Image and Text automation, create RPA Bots, perform Data Manipulation, handle exceptions and build a solution using REFramework using real-life case studies. Master RPA with StepLeaf and secure high-paying RPA jobs.
|Aug 08||Sat,Sun (6 Weeks) Weekend Batch||Filling Fast 03:00 PM 05:00 PM|
Can't find a batch you were looking for?
This course aims at making the learner familiar with the concepts of Robotic Process Automation. Robotic Process Automation eliminates the need for human intervention for performing repetitive, less complex tasks. This course elaborates on the features and benefits of using Robotic Process Automation techniques in businesses.
Why Learn Robotic Process Automation?
The process of automating business operations with the help of robots to reduce human intervention is said to be Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA is used to automate manually performed workflow tasks that are rule-based, repeatable, time-consuming and of high volume in nature. RPA is the automation of human interactions with computerized processes hence reducing the time taken to complete the processes, increasing productivity and reducing the costs. Due to these features, RPA finds its applications in a wide variety of industries.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of Robotics Process Automation training using UiPath, learners will acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge as per the current needs of the IT Industry. From this course, they will leverage the following:
• Gain insights into Robotic Process Automation Technology
• Learn basic concepts of UI Automation using UiPath
• Gain skills in building workflows in UiPath
• Learn to use several types of data inside a workflow
• Gain expertise in Desktop, Web and Citrix Automation
• Understand reusing of automation by implementing templates
• Use REFramework to build a structured business automation process
• Learn to organize a real-world workflow automation project
• Develop skills in debugging a workflow
Who should go for this training?
The following professionals can go for this Robotic Process Automation Using UiPath course:
• Support Representatives
• RPA Developers
• IT Professionals
• Application Developers
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
• Basic understanding of programming concepts
• Good logical reasoning ability
Automation, Robotic Process, Robotic Process Automation, RPA, Bots, UiPath, App Integration, Recording and Scraping, PDF Automation, Data Manipulation, Orchestrator Community Edition, Orchestrator CE, REFramework
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the evolution and future of Robotic Process Automation. You will also learn how Robotic Process Automation works and its components.
• Emergence of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Evolution of RPA
• Future of RPA
• Differentiating RPA from Automation
• Defining Robotic Process Automation & its benefits
• What RPA is Not
• Types of Bots
• Application areas of RPA
• How Robotic Process Automation works
• RPA development methodology and key considerations
• List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
• Demonstrate a typical automation process by developing a process using UiPath to Identify elements from StepLeaf’s website related to a course search and store the results of the search in a local file
• Discuss a real-world implementation use case of RPA where involving a large telecommunication and media company. Examine how its critical business processes are automated with the help of UiPath and the benefits achieved by this automation.
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it.
How will I execute the practicals?
All the Demo/Hands-on of UiPath are to be executed on UiPath Studio v2018.4.3 tool installed on local machines. The UiPath Studio v2018.4.3 Community Edition tool can be downloaded from https://www.uipath.com/developers/community-edition
To learn Citrix Automation, access to a remote machine would be needed using Remote Desktop Connection or a Virtual Machine (VM) running Microsoft Windows 7 or above through virtualization software such as VMWare/VirtualBox/Hyper-V.
The detailed installation guides are also provided in the LMS for setting up the environment. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
What are the system requirements for this course?
Your system should have a minimum 4GB of RAM, Dual Core processor, Windows 7 operating system and a display resolution of 1024x768.
Minimum Requirement – 1.4GHz 32-bit(x86)
Recommended – Dual Core 1.8Ghz 64-bit
Minimum Version – Windows 7/Windows server 2008 R2
Maximum Version – Windows 10/Windows Server 2016
Minimum version - 4.6.1
For Mac users:
Minimum 4Gb of RAM
Latest Oracle VM VirtualBox – You can download the latest version of Oracle VM VirtualBox for Mac-OS X from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads OR https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/virtualbox/downloads/index.html
Which project is part of this course?
StockExchange house is a mid-sized company that manages the investment of its clients. Its clients have exposure to various types of instruments such as Mutual Funds, Stocks, Bonds, etc. The company is seeing a great deal of appreciation in its customer base; however, because of its increasing customer base, the company is no longer able to cater to the specific demands of its customers. The nature of the stock business is highly volatile; hence the company needs to send reports of the stock prices to its customers multiple times a day. The company is planning to create a robot that will fetch the prices from www.moneycontrol.com website and send the report to its customers. Below are the major steps that the robot should perform:
StepLeaf uses a blended learning technique which consists of auditory, visual, hands-on and much more technique at the same time. We assess both students and instructors to make sure that no one falls short of the course goal.